Finally Microsoft has rolled out the Beta version of its ‘Flow app’ for Android. It is their own version of IFTTT (If This Then That). Microsoft Flow is very simple and easy to use app designed specially for business use because it tracks and manages the automated workflows we between your web services, files and cloud-based data including Dropbox, Google and OneDrive.
You can also setup cross platform notification with Flow, you can sync different programs and folders, you can handle approvals and do much more. Microsoft Flow offers real-time tracking and control. You can sign in the app using your work of school email address. Here are the important highlights of the app:
- Instantaneously respond to critical notifications or emails
- Inform the whole team whenever a work item is updated
- Capture, track, and follow-up with new sales leads
- Get an overview of the data your flows are automatically collecting
- Turn flows on or off from wherever you are
- See when a flow has failed
- Review detailed run history reports
- View and filter runs by notification type
Since Microsoft Flow is in Beta phase as of now, you will first need to Subscribe for Beta and then download the app from PlayStore by clicking the link provided below. You can also download the Flow Beta APK directly from this page but still you must be Beta tester to use it.