Xolo A500 Club is an entry-level phone and also a successor to Xolo A500. This phone was launched this year in January. This phone was launched with Android 4.2 Jellybean and the stock Rom available for this phone is Android 4.2.2 Jellybean. The new firmware would have some new features over the 4.2 version. So let’s have a look at the specs of this phone.
List of specification for Xolo A500 Club:
- Android 4.2 Jelly Bean OS
- 4 inch TFT capacitive Display
- 480 x 800 Pixels Resolution with 233ppi
- 1.3Ghz Dual-core MT6572 MediaTek Processor
- Mali 400 GPU
- 5.0 MP Camera with LED Flash
- 0.3 MP front facing Camera
- 512MB RAM
- 4GB Internal Storage, Expandable upto 32GB via microSD
- Bluetooth 4.0, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, WiFi hotspot, GPS
- 1400mAh Battery
This is the Stock Rom for Xolo A500 Club and its an Android 4.2.2 Update. As Xolo don’t provide OTA update we have to flash it with the Xolo Care app. You can check our forums for more info on updating/installing ROMs in Xolo mobiles.