Xolo Q1000 was launched back in May last year. Xolo Q1000 was launched with Android 4.2 Jellybean OS and there is also a Dual-sim connectivity support on the phone. It has a 5 inch IPS LCD capacitive display with 720 x 1280 pixels resolution. It is powered by 1.2 GHz Quad-core MT6589 MediaTek Processor. It has a 8.0 Megapixel Camera with LED Flash and there is also a 1.2 MP front facing Camera. Q1000 also comes with 1GB of RAM for multitasking. It also has 4GB internal storage with expandable memory option. You can download the Stock Rom for your Xolo Q1000 from the link given below. Let’s have a look at the specs for this phone.
List of specification for Xolo Q1000:
- Android 4.2 Jellybean OS
- Dual-Sim with 3G connectivity
- 5 inch IPS LCD capacitive display
- 720 x 1280 pixels Resolution
- 1.2Ghz Quad-core MT6589 MediaTek Processor
- PowerVR SGX544 GPU
- 8.0 MP Auto-focus Camera with LED Flash
- 1.2 MP Front facing Camera
- 1GB RAM
- 4GB Internal Storage, Expandable upto 32GB with microSD card.
- Bluetooth 4.0, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, WiFi Hotspot, A-GPS
- 2100mAh Battery
This is Android 4.2.2 Jellybean Stock Rom for Xolo Q1000. You can download the Stock Rom for your device from this page in just one single click.