Asus launched the high end ‘ZenFone V’ exclusively for Verizon in U.S with impressive specs and design. Priced at $384, the phone comes with 2.5D Corning Gorilla Glass on the rear facing with multi-dimensional design and diamond-cut edge. There is also a Fingerprint sensor embedded with the home button on the front.
The new ZenFone V is a Single SIM phone featuring a 5.2 inch Full HD AMOLED display offering 1920 x 1080 pixels resolution protected with 2.5D Corning Gorilla Glass 3 for better durability. It has 74.8% screen-to-body ratio. The phone is running on Android 7.0 Nougat operating system with company’s own Zen UI 3.0 on the top of it.
Asus has powered up the phone with 2.15GHz Quad-Core Snapdragon 820 14nm Mobile Platform accompanied by Adreno 530 GPU and 4GB LPDDR4 RAM making it quite good for faster performance and multitasking. In terms of storage, we get on board 32GB storage memory that can be expanded up to 256GB with microSD card.
Talking about Camera section, the ZenFone V has a 23 Megapixel primary camera with dual-tone LED Flash, Sony IMX318 sensor, f/2.0 aperture, 6P Largan lens, 4-axis OIS, 3-axis EIS and Laser AF letting you capture your favorite moments in stunning vibrant pictures. There is also an 8 Megapixel front-facing camera with f/2.0 aperture and 88-degree wide-angle lens for Selfies. The phone also comes with DTS Headphone:X for virtual 7.1 surround sound, Hi-Res Audio 192kHz/24-bit standard, NXP Smart AMP technology and 3.5mm audio jack offering better multimedia experience.
The ZenFone V also seems good in connectivity section supporting 4G LTE with VoLTE, WiFi 802.11ac (2.4 and 5GHz), Bluetooth 4.2, GPS and USB Type-C. Asus has backed up the phone with 3000mAh battery having BoostMaster Fast charging support that can bring up the battery up to 60% in just 37 minutes of charging.
Asus Zenfone V Specifications:
- Android 7.0 Nougat with Zen UI 3.0
- Fingerprint sensor
- 5.2 inch Full HD AMOLED display with 2.5D Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection
- 1920 x 1080 pixels resolution
- 2.15GHz Quad-Core Snapdragon 820 14nm Mobile Platform with Adreno 530 GPU
- 4GB LPDDR4 RAM
- 32GB internal storage memory, Expandable up to 256GB using microSD card
- 23 Megapixel rear camera with dual-tone LED Flash, Sony IMX318 sensor, f/2.0 aperture, 6P Largan lens, 4-axis OIS, 3-axis EIS and Laser AF
- 8 Megapixel front-facing camera with f/2.0 aperture and 88-degree wide-angle lens
- DTS Headphone:X for virtual 7.1 surround sound, Hi-Res Audio 192kHz/24-bit standard, NXP Smart AMP technology and 3.5mm audio jack
- 4G LTE with VoLTE, WiFi 802.11ac (2.4 and 5GHz), Bluetooth 4.2, GPS and USB Type-C
- 3000mAh battery with fast charging support
You can download Official Asus PC Suite for your ZenFone V along with its latest USB Driver for free in just one click from the below provided download links. PC suite is a computer based client for your Asus tablet that not only increased the productivity but also provides several important features such as Backup and Restore, Firmware update, Syncing data and information between tablet to PC as well as Clouds, lets you tether the device over USB, syncs multimedia files between tablet and PC, and do much more. You can manage the entire device comfortably from computer screen. USB Driver on other hand is must because without drivers you just can’t connect your Asus tablet with any Windows computer. It is also required while Rooting or installing Custom ROMs on the Asus phone.
[wpdm_file id=260 template=”bluebox ” ]