HTC 10 Lifestyle is just a little lower variant of original Flagship HTC 10 that launched yesterday. Both the phones are very much same in specifications, except Processor and RAM. Lifestyle is a HTC 10 variant launched for few unlucky countries, including India, Russia and few more.
Coming out of the box with Android 6.0 Marshmallow having HTC Sense 8.0 UI on top of it, HTC 10 Lifestyle sports a 5.2 inch Quad HD (2K) Super LCD 5 display with 2.5D Gorilla Glass offering 1440 x 2560 pixels resolution. It has a Fingerprint sensor for better security of your phone as well as data stored on it. HTC has powered the Lifestyle with Octa-Core Snapdragon 652 64-bit processor accompanied by 3GB of RAM, while the original HTC 10 is powered with Qualcomm Snapdragon 820 Quad-Core 64-bit processor and 4GB of RAM. The phone also as an Adreno 510 GPU making it good in HD gaming also.
As per storage, we get 32GB internal storage memory with HTC 10 Lifestyle which can be further expanded up to 2TB using microSD card. For photography fans, it carries a 12 Megapixel (HTC Ultrapixel 2) camera with dual-tone LED flash, 1.55um pixels, f/1.8 aperture, Laser AF and OIS using which you can capture your favorite moments in amazing pictures as well as Ultra HD 4K video recording. The Phone also has a 5 Megapixel autofocus front-facing camera with 1.34um pixels, f/1.8 aperture, OIS, 23mm focal length and 86-degree wide angle allowing you to capture stunning pictures.
As per connectivity, HTC 10 Lifrstyle supports major connectivity options including 4G LTE, WiFi 802.11 ac/a/b/g/n (2.4 and 5GHz), Bluetooth 4.2 and GPS with GLONASS, NFC and USB Type-C. It is backed up with 3000mAh battery with Quick Charge 3.0 that offers up to 2 days talk time.
HTC 10 Lifestyle Specifications:
- Android 6.0 Marshmallow with HTC Sense 8.0 UI
- Fingerprint sensor
- 5.2 inch Quad HD Super LCD 5 display with 2.5D Gorilla Glass
- 1440 x 2560 pixels resolution
- Octa-Core Snapdragon 652 64-bit processor
- 3GB of RAM
- Adreno 510 GPU
- 32GB internal storage memory, Expandable up to 2TB using microSD card
- 12 Megapixel (HTC Ultrapixel 2) camera with dual-tone LED flash, 1.55um pixels, f/1.8 aperture, Laser AF and OIS
- 4K video recording
- 5 Megapixel autofocus front-facing camera with 1.34um pixels, f/1.8 aperture, OIS, 23mm focal length and 86-degree wide angle
- 4G LTE, WiFi 802.11 ac/a/b/g/n (2.4 and 5GHz), Bluetooth 4.2 and GPS with GLONASS, NFC, USB Type-C
- 3000mAh battery with Quick Charge 3.0
If you were looking for HTC USB Driver or its PC Suite software for your HTC 10 Lifestyle, this is the correct place to download. Get both these tools absolutely free right away along with HTC Sync Manager from this page. Once you connect your phone with using these tools, not only you can increase the phone’s productivity but also provide best security to each information stored on the device. Using the same, you can perform complete Backup and Restore, Syncing information from phone to PC and Clouds, update phone’s firmware and all applications, share mobile internet and do much more.