Along with Mate 10, Huawei also launched its pro variant named ‘Mate 10 Pro’. It comes with FullView display, Dual camera setup and more impressive specifications. It is packed in 3D glass design and is IP67 rated making it a Eater-resistant phone. We get a fingerprint sensor located on the back of the phone for better security of the device.
The new Mate 10 Pro supports Dual SIM cards with Hybrid slots and is running on latest Android 8.0 Oreo out of the box with EMUI 8.0 Custom UI. The phone sports a 6 inch Full HD+ FullView display with 18:9 aspect ratio, 70000:1 (Typical) Contrast ratio, 112% NTSC Color Gamut and offers 2160 x 1080 pixels resolution with narrow bezels.
Huawei has powered up the phone with Octa-Core Huawei Kirin 970 (4 x 2.4 GHz A73+ 4 x 1.8 GHz A53) 10nm processor + i7 co-processor accompanied by Mali-G72 MP12 GPU, NPU. It has dedicated neural network processing unit too making the device one of the best in performance. Furthermore, the phone comes in two different variants, i.e. 4GB RAM with 64GB internal storage and a 6GB RAM with 128GB internal storage memory. Both the variants can be further expanded up to 256GB using microSD card.
Now talking about photography, Mate 10 Pro comes with 20 Megapixel (Monochrome) + 12 Megapixel (RGB) Dual rear cameras with Leica Summilux-H lenses, f/1.6 aperture, dual-tone LED flash, PDAF, CAF, Laser AF and OIS. You can record up to Ultra HD 4K videos with this camera. It comes with 2x Hybrid Zoom, dual-tone LED flash, laser auto focus, optical image stabilization (OIS) and Huawei’s own dual ISP. For Selfie fans, the phone has an 8 Megapixel front-facing camera with f/2.0 aperture.
As per connectivity, the Mate 10 Pro supports major connectivity options such as 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11ac (2.4GHz/5GHz), Bluetooth 4.2 LE, GPS, NFC and USB Type-C. The phone is backed up with 4000mAh battery with SuperCharge technology.
Huawei Mate 10 Pro Specifications:
- Android 8.0 Oreo with EMUI 8.0
- Hybird Dual SIM Support
- Fingerprint sensor and Infrared sensor
- 6 inch Full HD+ 18:9 FullView display, 70000:1 (Typical) Contrast ratio, 112% NTSC Color Gamut
- 2160 x 1080 pixels resolution
- Octa-Core Huawei Kirin 970 (4 x 2.4 GHz A73+ 4 x 1.8 GHz A53) 10nm processor + i7 co-processor with Mali-G72 MP12 GPU, NPU
- 6GB RAM with 128GB internal storage, 4GB RAM with 64GB internal storage, Expandable up to 256GB using microSD card
- 20 Megapixel (Monochrome) + 12 Megapixel (RGB) Dual rear cameras with Leica Summilux-H lenses, f/1.6 aperture, dual-tone LED flash, PDAF, CAF, Laser AF and OIS
- Ultra HD 4K video recording
- 8 Megapixel front-facing camera with f/2.0 aperture
- Water-resistant (IP67)
- 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11ac (2.4GHz/5GHz), Bluetooth 4.2 LE, GPS, NFC and USB Type-C
- 4000mAh battery with fast charging support
You can make the best out of your Huawei Mate 10 Prio by downloading the official PC Suite from this page for free along with its latest USB Driver. Using this PC Suite you can Backup and Restore the complete phone any time without loosing even a single file. It lets you synchronize all your contacts, notes, emails, bookmarks, calendar, appointments, etc from phone to PCs, programs like MS Office as well as major cloud services such as Google, Microsoft, and more keeping all the data safe and accessible any time from anywhere.
PC suite also keeps all your multimedia files synced and updated between phone and PC so that you never loose any of your personal stuffs again. Using this small tool you can also keep the phone updated with latest firmware and security patches so that get optimized performance every time. Using the same you can even share internet from your Huawei mobile to PCs or laptops instantly over USB cable. Much more to do. Similarly, USB Driver is essential because without drivers you just can’t connect your Huawei phone with any computer. It is also required if you want to Root or install any Custom ROM.
Download Huawei PC Suite :
Download Huawei USB Driver :