LeEco Le Max 2 is the most powerful smartphone launched today with LeEco Le 2 and Le 2 Pro. Starting at the price of 2099 yuan, i.e $325 or Rs. 21,450 approximately, the Le Max 2 comes in three different variants as per RAM and storage that also make difference in its price. It comes with Dual sim support and is running on Android 6.0 Marshmallow OS with EUI 5.8. It is also the first ever smartphone to feature Ultrasonic fingerprint sensor.
It features a huge and amazing 5.7 inch Quad HD (2K) display offering 95% NTSC color gamut, 450nits brightness and 2560 x 1440 pixels resolution. LeEco has powered Le Max 2 with 2.15 GHz Quad-Core Snapdragon 820 64-bit processor accompanied by Adreno 530 GPU. As said, there’s three variants of the phone, it includes 4GB DDR4 RAM with 32GB (UFS 2.0) internal storage memory, 4GB DDR4 RAM with 64GB (UFS 2.0) memory and 6GB DDR4 RAM with 64GB (UFS 2.0) memory.
LeEco Le Max 2 would also be a great choice for photography fans. It comes with 21 Megapixel rear camera with dual-tone, LED flash, Sony IMX230 sensor, PDAF, OIS, 6P lenses and f/2.0 aperture. Now capture amazing stunning pictures without even any expertise. For Selfie users, the phone has an 8 Megapixel front facing camera allowing you to capture stunning selfies. It is a 4G LTE smartphone also supporting other standard connectivity features such as 3G, WiFi 802.11ac/a/b/g/n (2.4/5 GHz MIMO), Bluetooth 4.2, GPS and USB Type C. LeEco has powered the phone with 3100mAh battery having Quick Charge 3.0.
LeEco Le Max 2 specifications:
- Android 6.0 Marshmallow OS with EUI 5.8
- Dual SIM (nano + nano) support
- Ultrasonic fingerprint sensor
- 5.7 inch Quad HD (2K) display with 95% NTSC color gamut, 450nits brightness
- 2560 x 1440 pixels resolution
- 2.15 GHz Quad-Core Snapdragon 820 64-bit processor
- 4GB DDR4 RAM with 32GB (UFS 2.0) internal storage memory
- 4GB DDR4 RAM with 64GB (UFS 2.0) internal storage memory
- 6GB DDR4 RAM with 64GB (UFS 2.0) internal storage memory
- Adreno 530 GPU
- 21 Megapixel rear camera with dual-tone, LED flash, Sony IMX230 sensor, PDAF, OIS, 6P lenses and f/2.0 aperture
- 8 Megapixel front facing camera
- 4G LTE, WiFi 802.11ac/a/b/g/n (2.4/5 GHz MIMO), Bluetooth 4.2, GPS and USB Type C
- 3100mAh battery with Quick Charge 3.0
You can download the latest LeEco USB Driver as well as PC Suite application for your new Le Max 2 smartphone from here absolutely free, in just a single click. Using these tools together with your phone, you can increase its productivity as well as make all data and information more secure. The PC Suite lets you Sync contact, bookmarks, notes, emails, appointments, etc between phone to PC and Clouds, it lets you sync all your Videos, music and pictures between phone and computer so that you never loose them. That’s not all. PC Suite offers you so many more such handy features allowing you to manage the entire phone more effectively and comfortably directly from computer screen.
Download LeTV Le Max 2 PC Suite | Download USB Driver from below [wpdm_file id=188 template=”bluebox ” ]