LG Optimus VU is yet another powerful phablet launched by LG with 5-inch HD IPS Display offering 1024 × 768 Pixels resolutions. Available at the price of Rs. 32,000 the device is running with Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich (upgradable to JB). Along with the Tegra 3 processor the configuration includes 1GB RAM making the device pretty powerful to do multitasking or playing HD games on large screen. As per storage Optimus VU comes with built in 32GB storage and there is no expansion slot provided. In terms of connectivity the phablet is compatible with 3G (HSPA+21 Mbps), WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, HDMI, DLNA, NFC, and GPS / aGPS. Not bad at all, isn’t it?
To carry out several important tasks like backing up your entire phone contents including Contacts and Messages, Or in order to keep your phone upgraded to latest version of Fiirmware Update you will require a PC Suite. It is computer based application that also allows you to use the phone as Modem for connecting internet. There are many more such important tasks which cannot be done without PC Suite. You may also require a USB driver for getting proper connection between phone and computer. In order to run the PC Suite, you require the following system requirements:
- OS: Windows XP 32bit (Service pack 3), Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8
- CPU: 1 GHz or higher
- Memory: 512 MB RAM or higher
- Graphics card: 1024 x 768 screen resolution or higher and 32-bit color
- Hard disc: Storage of 500 MB or higher (Additional space may be required for data)
- Required software: LG United Mobile driver, Windows Media Player 10 or later
You can download all these stuffs from this page in just one click.