After being rumors for long, finally Microsoft has launched Lumia 650 Dual SIM priced at Rs. 15,299. It is a mid ranged phone featuring a 5 inch HD AMOLED ClearBlack display offering 1280 x 720 pixels resolution. The phone is running on Windows 10 Mobile OS and supports Dual SIM, of course, as its name suggests. Microsoft has powered the phone with 1.3 GHz quad-core Snapdragon 212 processor accompanied by 1GB of RAM from which we can surely expect pretty smooth performance.
As per photography, Lumia 650 comes with an 8 Megapixel primary camera having Auto focus, LED flash and f/2.2 aperture. For the Selfie users, the phone has a 5 Megapixel front facing camera with f/2.2 aperture. Both the camera support up to HD 720p video recording. Lumia 650 Dual SIM is a 4G LTE enabled phone also supporting 3G HSPA+, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.1 LE and GPS / aGPS. Microsoft has backed up the phone with 2000mAh removable battery.
Microsoft Lumia 650 Dual SIM Specifications:
- Windows 10 Mobile OS
- Dual SIM Support
- 5 inch HD AMOLED, ClearBlack display
- 1280 x 720 pixels resolution
- 1.3 GHz quad-core Snapdragon 212 processor
- 1GB of RAM
- 16GB internal storage memory, Expandable up to 200GB using microSD card
- 8 Megapixel Auto focus rear camera with LED flash and f/2.2 aperture, 720p video recording
- 5 Megapixel front facing camera with f/2.2 aperture, 720p video recording
- 4G LTE / 3G HSPA+, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.1 LE and GPS / aGPS
- 2000mAh removable battery
To make the best out of your Lumia 650 Dual SIM, you must download its PC Suite application that helps you increase the productivity as well as provides better security. This is the official application from Microsoft that keeps the phone updated with latest firmware, lets you backup and restore the entire phone in few clicks and that too without loosing even a single file, lets you sync all your multimedia files between phone and PC, lets you synchronize essential information from phone to PC as well as clouds. There are so many more important stuffs you can do using this PC Suite. It is the best and more effective way to manage your Microsoft Lumia smartphone directly from the computer screen.