OnePlus has launched an amazing successor called ‘OnePlus 3T’. It was supposed to be OnePlus 4 but since number four is considered unlucky in China, probably, company has named it ‘3T’. It comes with impressive specifications that includes a Full HD 5.5 inch Optic AMOLED display with 2.5D curved offering 1920×1080 pixels resolution and is protected with Corning Gorilla Glass 4. The phone is running on Oxygen OS based Android 6.0.1 and supports Dual Nano SIMs. OnePlus has integrated the Fingerprint Sensor in the Home button.
OnePlus has backed up the phone with 2.35GHz Quad-Core Snapdragon 821 64-bit processor paired up with Adreno 530 GPU and massive 6GB LPDDR4 RAM from which you just can’t doubt about the performance or multitasking. We don’t even need to worry much about the storage because the device carries onboard 64GB and 128GB (UFS 2.0) memory.
As per camera, OnePlus 3T has a 16 Megapixel primary camera at rear facing with LED flash, Sony IMX298 sensor, 1.12 micron pixel size, f/2.0 aperture, EIS 2.0, PDAF and OIS using which not only you capture stunning pictures but also record Ultra HD 4K videos at 30 fps. It also supports 720p slow motion at 120fps. For Selfie fans also, this could be a best choice since the phone has 16 Megapixel front-facing Selfie camera with Samsung 3P8SP sensor, 1.0 micron pixel size, f/2.0 aperture and PDAF. It also supports Full HD 1080p video recording.
In terms of connectivity, OnePlus 3T supports all major connectivity options including 4G LTE with VoLTE, WiFi 802.11ac dual-band (MIMO), Bluetooth 4.2, GPS + GLONASS, NFC and USB Type-C. It is backed up with 3400mAh battery with Dash Charge offering you pretty good battery backup.
OnePlus 3T Specifications:
- Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow with Oxygen OS
- Dual nano SIM slots
- Fingerprint sensor
- 5.5 inch Full HD Optic AMOLED display with 2.5D curved Corning Gorilla Glass 4 protection
- 1920×1080 pixels resolution
- 2.35GHz Quad-Core Snapdragon 821 64-bit processor
- Adreno 530 GPU
- 6GB LPDDR4 RAM
- 64GB and 128GB (UFS 2.0) storage memory
- 16 Megapixel rear camera with LED flash, Sony IMX298 sensor, 1.12 micron pixel size, f/2.0 aperture, EIS 2.0, PDAF and OIS
- Ultra HD 4K video recording at 30 fps, 720p slow motion at 120fps
- 16 Megapixel front-facing camera with Samsung 3P8SP sensor, 1.0 micron pixel size, f/2.0 aperture and PDAF with 1080p video recording
- 4G LTE with VoLTE, WiFi 802.11ac dual-band (MIMO), Bluetooth 4.2, GPS + GLONASS, NFC and USB Type-C
- 3400mAh battery with Dash Charge
From here you can download the latest OnePlus PC suite and official USB Driver for your OnePlus 3T in single click. Using these tools you can make the best out of your OnePlus 3T because of its handy features that not only helps you increase the productivity but also provides best security. Using the same you can Sync information between phone and PC as well as Clouds, you can backup and restore the entire phone without loosing even a single file, sync multimedia files between phone and computer, share mobile internet instantly over USB and do much more. USB driver on other hand is must at first place because it is the only thing that connects your phone with PC. It is also must if you want to root or test any Custom ROM on your OnePlus 3T.