Motorola is well known for its great native apps and quick firmware updates. Today the company has added one more of its native app on PlayStore for other Android users. It is their stock Email app, called as ‘Moto Email’. This is one of the best feature packed email client that lets you filter messages to easily show unread mails, starred or emails with attachments, swipe to delete or tap contacts to select multiple messages. You can also view a combined inbox for or email accounts or easily switch between multiple accounts.
Moto Email works only with Android devices running Android 5.0 Lollipop and above. From this page you can also download its APK if you wish, or direct link to PlayStore is provided. Get it from there. Moto Email comes with the following features:
- Attach pictures from Camera in composer
- Notifications for attachment download failures/cancellations
- New option “Select All” for email operations
- Customize peak time sync schedule
- New option to choose number of emails to sync for POP account
- New safe way of communicating with Google Gmail server using OAuth 2.0
- Disable sync while roaming
- Progressive search capability for emails
- Bug fixes and stability improvements.
Download APK | Download from PlayStore