Earlier known as Lync, the new ‘Skype for Business’ is now also available for Android smartphones and tablets. What makes this app separate from regular Skype, is its all new list of features that is very useful in business meetings and conferences. There is a new Dashboard that brings up all your upcoming meetings and most recent conversations at one place. With every appointment name, we get a Quick Join button that lets you join the meeting instantly. It also supports modern authentication that is also used in MS Office apps.
Let’s have a look at complete feature list of Skype for Business:
- Initiate a group IM or video conversation and invite additional participants
- Join, rejoin and initiate a Skype for Business Meeting to communicate and collaborate on amazing ideas
- Share your video and view speaker’s video during a conference
- Control the meeting (mute or remove attendees) and know more about participants’ modalities
- Look at your upcoming meetings and join via one click
- Find your recent conversations and pick them up from where you left
- Search your contacts by name, email, or phone number
- Enhanced security via Active Directory Authentication Library (ADAL)
You can download Skype for Business right away from Playstore by clicking the link below. Or get the APK file directly from here and install it on your Android smartphone or tablet.