About the Phone : Xolo LT900 was launched last year in October. It launched with Android 4.2 Jellybean OS and it also supports 4G LTE as the name of the phone suggests. It has a 4.3 inch IPS LCD display with a resolution of 720 x 1280 pixels. It has a fast 1.5Ghz Dual-core Snapdragon Krait processor with Adreno 225 GPU. 1GB of RAM is included in the package for faster and smoother performance. For Xolo LT900, there is a Stock Android 4.2.2 Jellybean Rom available for download. Below you can find the link and how to update it to Android 4.2.2 Jellybean, the information is given below. But before that, Lets have a look at the detailed information of the phone.
Xolo LT900 Specifications:
- Android 4.2 Jellybean OS
- 4.3 inch IPS LCD capacitive Display
- 720 x 1280 Pixels Resolution at 342ppi density
- 1.5Ghz Quad-core MSM8960 Snapdragon S4 Krait Processor
- Adreno 225 GPU
- 8.0 MP Rear Camera with LED Flash
- 1.0 MP front facing Camera
- 1080p Video Recording
- 1GB RAM
- 8GB Internal Storage, Expandable upto 32GB memory with microSD card.
- 4G LTE/3G HSPA+ network connectivity, Bluetooth v4.0, WiFI 802.11 b/g/n, WiFi Hotspot, A-GPS
- 1810mAh Lithium ion Battery
Its a Android 4.2.2 Jellybean Stock Rom for Xolo LT900 which you can download. It will have some new features as it is a small update to the 4.2 Jellybean. You can download the ROM from below, extract it to your PC and follow the given instructions in the Folder which which you will extract.