Xolo Q700 is the budget Android smartphone which was launched in May 2013. Xolo Q700 was launched with Android 4.2 Jellybean OS and it also supports Dual-sim. It hasa 4.5 inch IPS LCD display with 540 x 960 pixels Resolution. It is powered by strong 1.2Ghz Quad-core MT6589W-M MediaTek Processor with PowerVR SGX544 GPU. It comes with a 5.0 Megapixel Camera with LED Flash and there is also a VGA front facing Camera. It also comes with 1GB of RAM. Download the Stcok ROM for your Xolo Q700 from the link given below. But first lets have a look at the specifications of the phone.
Xolo Q700 specification:
- Android 4.2.1 Jellybean OS
- 4.5 inch TFT capacitive Display
- 540 x 960 Pixels Resolution at 245ppi density
- 1.2Ghz Quad-core MT6589W-M MediaTek Processor
- PowerVR SGX544 GPU
- 5.0 MP Rear Camera with LED Flash
- VGA front facing Camera
- 720p Video Recording
- 1GB RAM
- 4GB Internal Storage, Expandable upto 32GB memory with microSD card.
- 3G network connectivity, Bluetooth v3.0, WiFI 802.11 b/g/n, WiFi Hotspot, A-GPS
- Micro USB v2.0, USB OTG (On The Go)
- 2400mAh Lithium ion Battery
This is the Android 4.2.1 Jellybean Stock Rom for Xolo Q700. Download the Rom from below and for instruction on how to flash the Rom, there is one more link with information.