Xolo Q700i is a successor to Xolo Q700 and was launched by Xolo in October last year. It was launched with Android 4.2 Jellybean OS and this phone is also a Dual-Sim phone. It has a 4.5 inch IPS LCD display with a resolution of 540 x 960 pixels. It has a fast Mediatek Quad-core processor with Mali 400 GPU for gaming same as the Q700. It has a 8.0 MP Camera with LED Flash and it also have a 2.0 MP front facing Camera. Xolo Q700i have very similar specs to the Xolo Q700 except some new features, So lets have a look them in details.
List of specification for Xolo Q700i:
- Android 4.2 Jellybean OS
- 4.5 inch IPS LCD capacitive Display
- 540 x 960 Pixels Resolution at 245ppi density
- 1.2Ghz Quad-core MT6589W-M MediaTek Processor
- PowerVR SGX544 GPU
- 8.0 MP Rear Camera with LED Flash
- 2.0 MP front facing Camera
- 720p Video Recording
- 1GB RAM
- 4GB Internal Storage, Expandable upto 32GB memory with microSD card.
- 3G network connectivity, Bluetooth v3.0, WiFI 802.11 b/g/n, WiFi Hotspot, A-GPS
- 2400mAh Lithium ion Battery
This is Android 4.2.1 Jellybean Stock Rom for Xolo Q700i. Download the Rom from the link given below and for instruction on how to flash the Rom, there is another link down for giving instruction on how to flash the Rom.