The Gionee brand has presented two smartphones at the MWC 2017 show with the Gionee A1 and A1 Plus models, which give preference to selfies thanks to powerful camera modules placed on the front panel.
The features of the Gionee A1 smartphone had been leaked already before MWC 2017 and the event was an opportunity to unveil the device completely. This model has an important role for its camera quality and especially for the selfies with the presence of quality camera modules in the front.
The Gionee A1 features a 5-inch Full HD display and a MediaTek Helio P10 processor with 4 GB of RAM and 64 GB of storage space, expandable by microSD card. The smartphone, with Android Nougat, offers a 13 megapixel camera sensor at the rear and a 16 megapixel camera module at the front for selfies. The Gionee A1 also includes a solid battery of 4050 mAh with quick recharging and will be available from March for 349€.
Gionee A1 Specifications:
- Android 7.0 Nougat with Amigo OS
- Hybrid Dual nano SIM
- Fingerprint Scanner
- 5.5 inch Full HD IPS in-cell 2.5D curved glass display offering 1920× 1080 pixels resolution
- 2GHz Octa-core MediaTek Helio P10 processor
- Mali T860 GPU
- 4GB of RAM
- 64GB Internal storage memory, Expandable up to 128GB using microSD card
- 13 Megapixel rear camera with LED flash, PDAF, f/2.0 aperture, 1/3.0+” sensor, 5P lens and Sony IMX258 sensor
- 16 Megapixel front facing Selfie camera with f/2.0 aperture, 1/3.06″ sensor, 5P lens and selfie flash
- 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n（2.4GHz+5GHz), Bluetooth 4.0, GPS and USB OTG
- 4010mAh battery with fast charging
With the Gionee A1 smartphone in your hands, you will also require its PC Suite to connect the smartphone to your computer. With this tool, you can transfer files between your pc and smartphone, backup important data and installed apps, phone settings, etc. If, for instance, your smartphone data gets corrupted then you can easily use this backup file to restore your device to its first state and everything will be back normally. You can also sync your calendars, bookmarks, etc; to software’s like Microsoft Office with PC Suites. Download Gionee A1 PC Suite from the below link.