Infinix Zero 5 is the new high end smartphone with dual cameras and massive 6GB RAM launched in India for Rs. 17999. Having unibody metal design, the phone is running on Android 7.0 Nougat having company’s own XOS 3.0 custom UI on the top of it. It comes with dedicated Dual SIM slots and also features a Fingerprint sensor for better security of information stored on the device.
The new Zero 5 sports a huge 5.98 inch Full HD 2.5D curved glass display with 500 nits brightness, 85% NTSC Color Gamut and 1920 x 1080 pixels resolution which is further protected with Corning Gorilla Glass 3 for longer durability. Infinix has powered up the phone with 2.6GHz Octa-core MediaTek Helio P25 16nm processor accompanied by Mali-T880 GPU and massive 6GB LPDDR4X RAM that not only makes the phone faster and smoother for multitasking or performance but also for mobile gaming. We don’t even need to worry much about the storage since the phone itself carries 64GB onboard memory and further supports up to 128GB microSD card for expansion.
Infinix Zero 5 also seems good in camera section with 12 Megapixel primary rear camera having wide-angle lens, Sony IMX386 sensor, f/2.0 aperture, 1.25 μm pixel size and dual LED Flash along with the secondary 13 Megapixel camera with telephoto lens, Samsung S5K3M3 sensor, f/2.6 aperture, 1.0μm pixel size and 2x optical zoom.There’s also 16 Megapixel front-facing camera with LED flash, f/2.0 aperture and Samsung S5K3P8 sensor letting you capture stunning Selfies.
The phone also has FM Radio with 3.5mm audio jack offering non-stop music. It supports 4G VoLTE along with Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n (2.4GHz/5GHz), Bluetooth 4.2, GPS and USB Type-C. Infinix has charged up the device with 4350mAh battery having xCharge 18W fast charging support.
Infinix Zero 5 Specifications:
- Android 7.0 Nougat with XOS 3.0
- Fingerprint sensor
- 5.98 inch Full HD 2.5D curved glass display with 500 nits brightness, 85% NTSC Color Gamut and Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection
- 1920 x 1080 pixels resolution
- 2.6GHz Octa-core MediaTek Helio P25 16nm processor with Mali-T880 GPU
- 6GB LPDDR4X RAM
- 64GB internal storage memory, Expandable up to 128GB using microSD card
- 12 Megapixel rear camera with wide-angle lens, Sony IMX386 sensor, f/2.0 aperture, 1.25 μm pixel size, dual LED Flash, secondary
- 13 Megapixel camera with telephoto lens, Samsung S5K3M3 sensor, f/2.6 aperture, 1.0μm pixel size, 2x optical zoom
- 16 Megapixel front-facing camera with LED flash, f/2.0 aperture, Samsung S5K3P8 sensor
- FM Radio with 3.5mm audio jack
- 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n (2.4GHz/5GHz), Bluetooth 4.2, GPS and USB Type-C
- 4350mAh built-in battery with fast charging support
If you were looking for a PC suite application for your Infinix Zero 5, you have landed at correct place. Download this PC Suite along with latest Infinix USB Drivers right away to your desktop in one click. These are absolutely free tools. PC suite is a windows based tool for your phone that comes with several handy features like you can Backup or Sync all essential informations from the phone such as contacts, notes, emails, caledars, bookmarks, etc to PC or sync them with programs like MS Outlook. You can even sync all these with major clouds like Google, Microsoft and more so that you can access all these data anytime from anywhere.
PC suite also lets you Backup the entire phone anytime with all installed apps and cache files, settings, multimedia files, etc on computer which can be used to Restore back the device anytime, if something goes wrong with the phone. This PC suite also keeps your phone updated with latest firmware and security patches offering your optimized performance every time. You can even share mobile internet instantly to PCs over USB cable. There’s lots more such important stuffs you can do. Similarly, USB Driver is essential too because unless you install proper driver on your computer, you just cannot connect your phone with them.
Download Infinix PC Suite | Download Infinix USB Driver from below: [wpdm_file id=188 template=”bluebox ” ]