Lenovo has launched the new Moto X4 phone in India with impressive specifications including the Dual Camera setup at the price of Rs. 20999. It comes with 3D rear contoured design along with anodized aluminum frame. Moto has protected the phone using Corning Gorilla Glass on the both front and back sides. It is IP68 rated making the phone Water and Dust resistance.
Moto X4 comes out of the box running Android 7.1 Nougat OS and supports Dual SIM cards with Hybrid slots. It sports a 5.2 inch Full HD LTPS IPS display offering 1920 x 1080 pixels resolution and protected with Corning Gorilla Glass as said above. Motorola has powered up the phone with 2.2 GHz Octa-Core Snapdragon 630 14nm Mobile Platform accompanied by Adreno 508 GPU. Further, we get the phone in two different variants as per RAM and Storage, i.e. 3GB RAM with 64GB internal storage and 4GB RAM with 64GB internal storage. Both the variants can be expanded up to 2TB using microSD card.
The phone also comes with Fingerprint sensor protected security. Moto X4 also seems good in camera section with its 12 Megapixel primary camera having Dual Autofocus Pixel sensor, PDAF, f/2.0 aperture and 1.4um pixel size along with an 8 Megapixel ultra-wide angle secondary camera with 120-degree field of view, f/2.2 aperture, 1.12um pixel size and dual-tone LED flash. Not only it lets you capture stunning pictures but also supports Ultra HD 4K video recording.
Using these dual camera you can capture pictures with blurred background, portraits, selective black and white. Talking about the front facing camera, it has 16 Megapixel shooter with LED flash, f/2.0 aperture and 1um pixel size along with the new 4MP adaptive low light mode. The phone also has Front-ported speaker, 3-Mics and 3.5mm audio jack.
Coming to the connectivity section, Moto X4 supports 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 ac (2.4 GHz and 5 GHz), Bluetooth 5.0 LE, GPS, GLONASS, NFC and USB Type-C. Motorola is running the phone with 3000mAh battery having Turbo Charging support.
Moto X4 Specifications:
- Android 7.1 Nougat OS
- Hybrid Dual SIM Support
- Fingerprint sensor
- 5.2 inch Full HD LTPS IPS display with Corning Gorilla Glass protection
- 1920 x 1080 pixels resolution
- 2.2 GHz Octa-Core Snapdragon 630 14nm Mobile Platform with Adreno 508 GPU
- 3GB RAM with 64GB internal storage, 4GB RAM with 64GB internal storage. Expandable up to 2TB using microSD card
- 12 Megapixel primary camera with Dual Autofocus Pixel sensor, PDAF, f/2.0 aperture, 1.4um pixel size and 8 Megapixel ultra-wide angle secondary camera with 120-degree field of view, f/2.2 aperture, 1.12um pixel size and dual-tone LED flash
- Ultra HS 4K video recording
- 16 Megapixel Front-facing camera with LED flash, f/2.0 aperture and 1um pixel size
- Water and dust resistant (IP68)
- Front-ported speaker, 3-Mics and 3.5mm audio jack
- 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 ac (2.4 GHz and 5 GHz), Bluetooth 5.0 LE, GPS, GLONASS, NFC and USB Type-C
- 3000mAh battery with Turbo Charging support
Download the official PC Suite software for your Moto X4 right away from below links along with the latest Moto USB Drivers for free in just a single click. PC Suite is a Windows based client for your phone using which you can Sync important informations from the phone to other programs and cloud based services so that you can access them comfortably from anywhere when needed. It keeps all your applications and firmware updated to latest version so that you get optimized performance and latest security patches. PC Suite is also very useful since you can Backup and Restore your entire Moto phone without loosing a single file.
That’s not all. Using this tool you can also manage the phone on your computer screen, for example, you can manage phone’s Calendar or Notes on big screen, you can send and receive SMS from your computer, manage all apps, files, folders etc from computer and lots more. Talking about computer, you can also get you PCs and laptops online instantly by sharing mobile internet using PC Suite in couple of clicks. There’s lots more you can do. On other hand, USB Driver is must because it is the one that lets you connect your Motorola smartphone with Windows computer, either using USB cable or on WiFi. Driver is must. You also need for performing development tasks such as Rooting or installing Custom ROMs.