Motorola’s Moto G4 Plus is the upgraded variant of Moto G4 with few changes in the specifications. Apart from RAM, storage, rear camera and Fingerprint, all other specs are exactly same in both the devices. The new Moto G4 Plus is a Dual SIM smartphone running on Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow operating system. It features the same 5.5 inch Full HD display as G4 protected with Corning Gorilla glass 3 protection offering 1920 x 1080 pixels resolution.
Motorola has powered Moto G4 Plus with Octa-Core Snapdragon 617 (4 x 1.5GHz + 4 x 1.2GHz) processor. As per RAM ans storage, the phone comes in two variants, i.e. 2GB RAM with 16GB internal storage and 3GB RAM with 32GB internal memory. Both the variants are expandable up to 128GB with microSD card. The phone also has an Adreno 405 GPU for better video output and better Gaming.
With Moto G4 Plus we also get a 16 Megapixel rear camera having dual-tone LED flash, 1.3um pixel size, OmniVision sensor and f/2.0 aperture Laser AF and PDAF allowing you to capture high quality pictures and videos up to 1080 pixel. There is also a 5 Megapixel front facing Selfie shooter with OmniVision OV5693 sensor and 84-degree wide-angle lens using which you can capture stunning selfies for your social networks. Moto G4 Plus supports 4G LTE with VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.1 and GPS. It is backed up with 3000mAh battery with Turbo Charging.
Motorola Moto G4 Plus Specifications:
- Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow OS
- Dual SIM Support
- 5.5 inch Full HD display with Corning Gorilla glass 3 protection
- 1920 x 1080 pixels resolution
- Octa-Core Snapdragon 617 (4 x 1.5GHz + 4 x 1.2GHz) processor
- Adreno 405 GPU
- 2GB RAM with 16GB internal storage and 3GB RAM with 32GB internal memory. Expandable up to 128GB with microSD card
- 16 Megapixel rear camera with dual-tone LED flash, 1.3um pixel size, OmniVision sensor, f/2.0 aperture Laser AF and PDAF supporting up to 1080p video recording
- 5 Megapixel front facing camera with OmniVision OV5693 sensor and 84-degree wide-angle lens
- 4G LTE with VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.1 and GPS
- 3000mAh battery with Turbo Charging
To make the best out of your Moto G4 Plus, you must get its PC Suite application which can be downloaded from this page along with latest Motorola USB Driver. Both these are absolutely free tools but very essential increasing the phone’s productivity and providing best security to each information and data stored on the phone. PC Suite is a Windows based software client for your Moto smartphone that keeps it optimized for best performance by keeping the phone updated with latest firmware and security patches, lets you synchronize all data between phone and PC as well as Clouds, lets you share mobile internet over USB cable, and do much more.