The new Galaxy Note8 is one of the best premium Flagship smartphone from Samsung in its Note series. Not only it comes with Dual Cameras but also impressive specs and features. Priced at Rs. 67900, it is IP68 rated water resistant up to 1.5 meters of water for 30 minutes. The phone carries several important sensors too including heart rate monitor, fingerprint sensor as well as Iris scanner that secures your phone and content with your eyes retina. Apart from that, it also has the dedicated Bixby hardware button and the all new S Pen stylus with finer tip.
The Galaxy Note 8 sports a 6.3 inch Quad HD+ Super AMOLED Infinity display offering 18.5:9 aspect ratio, 2960 × 1440 pixels resolution with 522 ppi pixel density. Samsung has powered it up with Octa-Core Samsung Exynos 9 Series 8895 processor accompanied by Mali-G71 MP20 GPU and massive 6GB LPDDR4 RAM making the phone good enough for smoother multitasking and faster performance. As per storage, we get onboard 64GB storage memory which can be expanded up to 256GB using microSD card.
Coming out of the box running on Android 7.1.1 Nougat operating system it also supports Dual SIM cards with Hybrid slot. Talking about photography, Note8 carries a 12 Megapixel Dual Pixel rear camera with LED Flash, f/1.7 aperture, wide-angle lens and OIS along with secondary 12 Megapixel camera with telephoto lens, f2.4 aperture, OIS, 2x optical zoom and up to 10x digital zoom. For selfie fans, the phone carries an 8 Megapixel auto focus front-facing camera with f/1.7 aperture and wide-angle lens.
Being flagship, Galaxy Note 8 supports almost all major connectivity options including 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11ac (2.4/5GHz), VHT80 MU-MIMO, Bluetooth v 5.0 (LE up to 2Mbps), GPS with GLONASS, USB Type-C 3.1, NFC and MST. Samsung has powered up the phone with 3300mAh battery with fast charging both on wired and wireless (WPC and PMA).
Samsung Galaxy Note8 Specifications:
- Android 7.1.1 Nougat OS
- Hybrid Dual SIM Support
- Water and dust resistant (IP68)
- Fingerprint Sensor, Iris Scanner
- 6.3 inch Quad HD+ Super AMOLED Infinity display with 522ppi, 18.5:9 aspect ratio
- 2960 × 1440 pixels resolution
- Octa-Core Samsung Exynos 9 Series 8895 processor with Mali-G71 MP20 GPU
- 6GB LPDDR4 RAM
- 64GB internal storage memory, Expandable up to 256GB using microSD card
- 12 Megapixel Dual Pixel rear camera with LED Flash, f/1.7 aperture, wide-angle lens and OIS, Secondary 12 Megapixel camera with telephoto lens, f2.4 aperture, OIS, 2x optical zoom and up to 10x digital zoom
- 8 Megapixel auto focus front-facing camera with f/1.7 aperture and wide-angle lens
- Sensors: Accelerometer, Barometer, , Gyro Sensor, Geomagnetic Sensor, Hall Sensor, Heart Rate Sensor, Proximity Sensor, RGB Light Sensor, Iris Sensor, Pressure Sensor
- 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11ac (2.4/5GHz), VHT80 MU-MIMO, Bluetooth v 5.0 (LE up to 2Mbps), GPS with GLONASS, USB Type-C 3.1, NFC and MST
- 3300mAh battery with fast charging both on wired and wireless (WPC and PMA)
You can download the official Samsung PC Suite and latest USB Driver for your Galaxy Note 8 along with the new Samsung Smart Switch and SideSync app from this page for free. It takes just one click to get the apps on your desktop. Talking about these softwares, USB Driver is must because it is the only thing that connects your phone to any computer. No Drivers, No connectivity. It is also required while carrying out development tasks like Rooting or installing Custom ROMs on your smartphone.
While PC suite on other hand is important too because it offers several important features adding extra security to the device and information stored on the same. Similarly, the new Smart Switch app lets you transfer data from old (iOS, BlackBerry, Android, Windows or Mac PC) device to new Galaxy Smartphone in comfortable way. You can transfer data but just bringing two devices closer. However, Smart Switch app must be installed on both. It also keeps the device updated with latest firmware and security patches. These are very important but absolutely free tools for your Samsung smartphone.