Sony has presented a high-end smartphone at the MWC 2017 which looks very impressive by its embedded features. Meet the Sony Xperia XZ Premium. As expected, the Sony group presented a series of Xperia smartphones at the MWC 2017 in Barcelona. The high-end model of this new batch, the Sony Xperia XZ Premium, impresses us much by its characteristics. To begin with, the display is of type 4K HDR, with technologies similar to those used for Bravia TVs of the brand. With diagonal of 5.5 inches, it still uses technologies like TriLuminos and X-Reality to ensure a brilliant color display quality and is protected by the new Gorilla Glass 5.
The Sony Xperia XZ Premium is also one of the first smartphones to embed a SoC SnapDragon 835 with its X16 LTE modem capable of providing 4G LTE Gigabit (it will still have to wait until the operators support such bit rates). The smartphone boasts 4 GB of RAM and 64 GB of storage space, with capabilities up to 256 GB in microSDXC and it features a 3230 mAh battery with Quick Charge and always a Stamina mode to fine-tune the energy consumption.
The great innovation of the Sony Xperia XZ Premium also comes with 19 megapixel camera sensor with slow motion at 960 fps. Called as The Motion Eye, this novelty corresponds to the sensor announced in early February by Sony. By integrating a DRAM layer, the camera module allows a very fast capture of many shots which can then be processed by the ISP chips of the device. At the front, a 13 megapixel camera module is present for selfies and benefits from Exmor RS processing.
The Sony Xperia XZ Premium is finally equipped with a waterproof shell (IP68) and a fingerprint reader. With Android 7.1 Nougat onboard, it is compatible with WiFi and Bluetooth 5.0, and it remains rather thin with 7.9 mm thickness. Expected for the month of May, the price of Sony Xperia XZ Premium was not revealed but it should be consistent, like its configuration.
Sony Xperia XZ Premium Specifications:
- Android 7.1 Nougat
- Dual SIM (Optional)
- Fingerprint sensor
- 5.5 inch 4K HDR Triluminos Display with X-Reality, sRGB 138% protected with Corning Gorilla Glass 5
- 3840 x 2160 pixels resolution
- Octa-Core Snapdragon 835 processor with Adreno 540 GPU
- 4GB RAM
- 64GB internal storage memory, expandable further using microSD card
- 19 Megapixel rear camera with Exmos RS sensor, 1/2.3″ sensor, f/2.0 lens, Predictive capture, 5-axis stabilization, offering 4K video recording, 960fps slow-motion video
- 13 Megapixel front-facing camera with 1/3″ Exmor RS sensor, 22mm wide-angle f/2.0 lens supports 1080p Full HD video recording
- DSEE HX, LDAC, Digital Noise Cancelling
- Water Resistant (IP65/IP68)
- 4G LTE, WiFi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz / 5GHz) MIMO, Bluetooth 4.2, GPS/ GLONASS, NFC and USB Type-C
- 3230mAh Battery with Qualcomm Quick Charge 3.0
Now, in order to get most out of your smartphone, you will need to download PC suite of Sony Xperia XZ Premium. PC Suites are tools which will allow you to transfer files between computer to smartphone, backup all your important apps, data, phone settings, etc, to your computer. This way you can use this backup file to restore back your smartphone to its first state anytime you want. There are other benefits of PC suite such as, synching your calendars, bookmarks, mails, etc to programs like Microsoft Word as such. You can also sync this data to cloud services of Google, Microsoft, Dropbox, etc. So, download Sony Xperia XZ Premium PC Suite from the below links.