Xiaomi has launched its latest flagship in the Note series named “Redmi Note 5” along with its superior variant “Redmi Note 5 Pro“. Both the phones comes with impressive specifications and features at the budget price. Talking about Redmi Note 5, it starts at the price of Rs. 9999 and goes up to Rs. 11,999 depending on the variants.
The phone is running on Android 7.1.2 Nougat based Xiaomi’s latest MIUI 9 custom UI which is blazing fast and feature pack in itself. It is a Dual SIM phone with Hybrid slots supporting nano + nano sim cards or a microSD card for expansion. We also get a fingerprint sensor on the back for better security of the phone and its content. Redmi Note 5 features a beautiful 5.99 inch Full HD+ 18:9 2.5D curved glass display with 450 nits Brightness, 84% NTSC Color Gamut, 1000: 1 Contrast Ratio and 2160 × 1080 pixels resolution which is further protected with Corning Gorilla Glass 3for better durability.
Xiaomi has powered up the Note 5 with 2GHz Octa-Core Snapdragon 625 14nm Mobile Platform teamed up with Adreno 506 GPU from which you can surely expect smoother performance. As per RAM and storage, here comes the variant. We get a 3GB RAM with 32GB internal storage memory and a 4GB RAM with 64GB internal storage memory. Both can be expanded up to 128GB using microSD card in the hybrid slot.
Under photography section, Note 5 carries a 12 Megapixel rear camera with dual-tone LED Flash, 1.25μm pixel size, f/2.2 aperture and PDAF along with a 5 Megapixel front-facing camera with f/2.0 aperture and LED flash of its own allowing you to capture brighter Selfies in low light conditioning as well. That’s not all. This cameras comes with bunch of important features and settings. As per connectivity, it supports 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 4.2 and GPS + GLONASS. Xiaomi is running the phone on 4000mAh battery.
Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 Specifications:
- Android 7.1.2 Nougat OS with MIUI 9
- Hybrid Dual SIM Support
- Fingerprint sensor, Infrared sensor
- 5.99 inch Full HD+ 18:9 2.5D curved glass display with 450 nits Brightness, 84% NTSC Color Gamut, 1000: 1 Contrast Ratio protected with Corning Gorilla Glass 3
- 2160 × 1080 pixels resolution
- 2GHz Octa-Core Snapdragon 625 14nm Mobile Platform with Adreno 506 GPU
- 3GB RAM with 32GB internal storage and 4GB RAM with 64GB internal storage. Expandable up to 128GB using microSD card
- 12 Megapixel rear camera with dual-tone LED Flash, 1.25μm pixel size, f/2.2 aperture and PDAF
- 5 Megapixel front-facing camera with LED flash and f/2.0 aperture
- 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 4.2 and GPS + GLONASS
- 4000mAh battery
You can download the Official Xiaomi PC Suite from the below provided link in just one click along with the most recent USB Drivers for your Redmi Note 5. These are free but very important and feature packed tools that lets you carry out several important tasks which cannot be done with the phone alone. For example, using this PC suite you can backup and restore the phone, you can sync important information from the phone to PC or clouds, you can updated its firmware and security patches to latest version. That’s not all. This PC suite also lets you install Beta updates too without any expertise, in just couple of clicks. There’s lots more you can do with the same. Download them right away and make the best out of your Redmi Note 5 phone.