Xolo Q700s is the budget Android smartphone and it was launched in January this year. Xolo Q700s is the next variant for Xolo Q700i which was with IPS display and that was the only difference between the Xolo Q700 and Q700i. Now for Xolo Q700s it was launched with Android 4.2 Jellybean OS and again its a Dual-sim phone like all the others. So lets have a look at the other features of the phone in details.
Xolo Q700i Specification:
- Android 4.2 Jellybean OS
- 4.5 inch IPS LCD capacitive Display
- 480 x 854 Pixels Resolution at 218ppi density
- 1.2Ghz Quad-core MT6582M MediaTek Processor
- Mali 400 GPU
- 8.0 MP Rear Camera with LED Flash
- 2.0 MP front facing Camera
- 1080p Video Recording
- 1GB RAM
- 4GB Internal Storage, Expandable upto 32GB memory with microSD card.
- 3G network connectivity, Bluetooth v3.0, WiFI 802.11 b/g/n, WiFi Hotspot, A-GPS
- 1800mAh Lithium ion Battery
This Rom is the Android 4.2 Jellybean Stock Rom for Xolo Q700s. Download the Rom from the link provided here and if you dont know how to flash it, simply check our Forums for upgrade process.