LG has launched a new Signature Edition smartphone with high end specifications, which are very similar to LG V30. Named as ‘LG Signature’ phone, it comes with premium materials such as zirconium ceramic back cover where users can engrave their names too. The phone is IP68 ratinged which makes it Water and Dust resistant. The phone comes with Fingerprint sensor on the back adding better security to the device.
It comes out of the box running Android 8.0 Oreo with LG UX 6.0+ custom UI on the top. The phone features a huge 6 inch QHD+ OLED display with a 18:9 aspect ratio offering 538 PPI and 2880 x 1440 pixels resolution. It is protected with Corning Gorilla Glass 5. LG has powered up the new Signature Edition phone with Octa-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 Mobile Platform accompanied by Adreno 540 GPU and massive 6GB LPDDR4x RAM where you just can’t doubt about the performance.
As per storage, the phone comes with onboard 256GB (UFS 2.1) storage memory and further supports microSD card up to 2TB for expansion. As per photography, LG has added Dual cameras to this phone. One of it is a 16 Megapixel primary camera with f/1.6-aperture, 71-degree wide-angle lens, dual-tone LED flash, Laser auto focus, OIS, EIS and PDAF for quick focus. It is accompanied by Secondary 13 Megapixel camera with f/1.9 aperture and 120-degree wide-angle lens. On the front facing, we get a 5 Megapixel Selfie camera with 90-degree wide-angle lens and f/2.2 aperture.
As per connectivity, LG Signature phone supports almost all major connectivity options including 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz and 5GHz), Bluetooth 5.0 LE, GPS, NFC and USB Type-C 2.0 (3.1 compatible). It also comes with 32-bit Advanced Hi-Fi Quad DAC offering better multimedia experience. LG has backed up the phone with 3,300mAh battery with Qualcomm Quick Charge 3.0 support. It also support Wireless charging.
LG Signature Edition Specifications:
- Android 8.0 Oreo with LG UX 6.0+
- 6 inch QHD+ OLED display with a 18:9 aspect ratio protected with Corning Gorilla Glass 5
- 2880 x 1440 pixels resolution with 538 PPI pixel density
- Fingerprint sensor
- Water and Dust resistant (IP68)
- Octa-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 Mobile Platform with Adreno 540 GPU
- 6GB LPDDR4x RAM
- 256GB (UFS 2.1) internal storage memory, Expandable up to 2TB using microSD card
- 16 Megapixel rear camera with f/1.6-aperture, 71-degree wide-angle lens, dual-tone LED flash, Laser auto focus, OIS, EIS and PDAF
- 13 Megapixel secondary camera with f/1.9 aperture and 120-degree wide-angle lens
- 5 Megapixel front camera with 90-degree wide-angle lens with f/2.2 aperture
- 32-bit Advanced Hi-Fi Quad DAC
- 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz and 5GHz), Bluetooth 5.0 LE, GPS, NFC and USB Type-C 2.0 (3.1 compatible)
- 3,300mAh battery with Qualcomm Quick Charge 3.0, Wireless charging support
Usually we store most of our important and confidential data on such high end smartphones. So, to provide better security to each data stored on the phone, you must download some important tools like LG PC Suite, its USB Driver as well as the LG OSP Tool. All these tools can be downloaded from this page for free and takes just a single click. Using the PC Suite, you can keep the phone optimized with latest firmware and security patches for best performance. You can Backup the complete phone anytime with all its contents including installed application, their SD data, files, folders, documents, phone settings, etc in a single file on computer. You can use this file to Restore back the device anytime if anything goes wrong with it.
That’s not all. PC Suite also lets you sync all essential information such as contacts, bookmarks, calendar, appointment, notes, emails, messages, etc from phone to PCs or programs like Office Outlook as well as cloud services. It also keeps your videos, pictures and music files updated and synced between computer and your LG phone so that you never loose any of your personal stuffs again. There are many more such important features of this tool. Similarly, USB Driver on other hand is very important because it is the only thing that connects your LG X Skin phone with computer. You must also have the same while performing development tasks like Rooting or installing Custom ROM or even while unlocking Bootloader. LG OSP lets you access your phone and the entire display on computer.