LG has launched its first ever integrated Vision AI featured smartphone named LG V30S ThinQ. Starting at the price of approximately $980 it is a high end device with impressive specifications and features. It is IP68 rated Water and dust resistant smartphone with MIL-STD 810G certification. There are also some security features including Fingerprint sensor, Voice Recognition and Face Recognition.
The phone is running on Android 8.0 Oreo with LG UX 6.0+ custom UI on the top. It sports a 6 inch QHD+ OLED display with 18:9 aspect ratio offering 2880 x 1440 pixels resolution with 538 PPI pixel density. The screen is further protected with Corning Gorilla Glass 5.LG has powered up the same with Octa-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 Mobile Platform along with Adreno 540 GPU and massive 6GB LPDDR4x RAM offering faster performance and smoother multitasking. As per storage the phone carries onboard 128GB storage memory with support of up to 2TB using microSD card.
For photography fans, LG V30S ThinQ carries a 16 Megapixel primary camera with f/1.6-aperture, 71-degree wide-angle lens, dual-tone LED flash, Laser auto focus, OIS, EIS, PDAF along with 13 Megapixel Secondary camera with f/1.9 aperture and 120-degree wide-angle lens. For Selfie fans, the phone has a 5 Megapixel front facing camera with 90-degree wide-angle lens and f/2.2 aperture. There’s also 32-bit Advanced Hi-Fi Quad DAC for better music experience.
As per connectivity, V30S ThinQ supports 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz and 5GHz), Bluetooth 5 LE, GPS, NFC and USB Type-C 2.0 (3.1 compatible). LG has backed it up with 3,300mAh battery with Qualcomm Quick Charge 3.0 and Wireless charging support. Its Vision AI features includes AI CAM, QLens and Bright Mode.
LG V30S ThinQ Specifications:
- Android 8.0 Oreo with LG UX 6.0+ Custom UI
- 6 inch QHD+ OLED display with a 18:9 aspect ratio, 538 PPI, Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection
- 2880 x 1440 pixels resolution
- Fingerprint sensor, Voice Recognition, Face Recognition
- Octa-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 Mobile Platform with Adreno 540 GPU
- 6GB LPDDR4x RAM
- 128GB internal storage memory, Expandable up to 2TB using microSD card
- 16 Megapixel primary camera with f/1.6-aperture, 71-degree wide-angle lens, dual-tone LED flash, Laser auto focus, OIS, EIS and PDAF, 13 Megapixel Secondary camera with f/1.9 aperture and 120-degree wide-angle lens
- 5 Megapixel front camera with 90-degree wide-angle lens and f/2.2 aperture
- Water, dust resistant (IP68), MIL-STD 810G certified
- 32-bit Advanced Hi-Fi Quad DAC
- 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz and 5GHz), Bluetooth 5 LE, GPS, NFC and USB Type-C 2.0 (3.1 compatible)
- 3,300mAh battery with Qualcomm Quick Charge 3.0 and Wireless charging
You can download official LG PC Suite for your V30S thinQ smartphone along with its latest USB Driver and LG OSP tool from the below provided links in single click, that too for free. All these tools together not only increase the phone’s productivity but also provides best security to each data stored on the device. With the help of PC suite you can backup and restore the phone with all apps, cache folders, etc anytime without loosing even a single file, lets you Sync important data from the phone such as contacts, emails, notes, appointments, etc with PC as well as Clouds. PC Suite even keeps the phone updated with latest software and security patches.
There’s lots more to do with this small tool, for example, sharing mobile internet to PCs instantly over USB cable, syncing multimedia files (music, videos, pictures) between phone and computer so that you never loose any of your personal stuffs again. Similarly, USB Driver is must because unless the computer finds proper drivers installed, you just can’t connect the phone. Drivers are also must while rooting or installing Custom ROMs on your LG phone. So, download all these tools right now and get the best out of your LG V30S ThinQ.