The smartphone Xiaomi Mi 5C is a highly-anticipated smartphone. It has just been unveiled at an event in Beijing, China, away from an event of the MWC in Barcelona, Spain.
This Mi 5C smartphone was indeed intended to become the very first model of the Chinese firm to embed a processor designed in-house. And this is indeed the case, since we are talking about a Surge S1 chipset. It is therefore, as expected, a double announcement that took place.
Engraved in 28 nanometers, this SoC comes with an octa-core processor, with four cores of A53 2.0 GHz and four cores of A53 1.4 GHz operating in a big.LITTLE architecture, but also a GPU of Mali-T860 MP4 and a 4G/LTE support. The CPU art is backed by 3 GB of RAM.
For the rest of the configuration, we are talking about a 5.15 inch full HD screen with a brightness of 550 candelas per square meter, 64GB storage, camera of 8/12 megapixels with biometric sensor, a 2860 mAh battery with fast charge (9V/2A charger) and a ROM of Android 7.1 Nougat. All in a metallic shell.
Xiaomi Mi 5c Specifications:
- Android with MIUI 8 (Upgradable to Android 7.1 Nougat)
- Dual SIM (nano + nano)
- Fingerprint scanner
- 5.15-inch Full HD curved glass display offering 1920×1080 pixels with 94.4% of NTSC color gamut, 550 nits brightness and 1500: 1 contrast ratio
- 2.2GHz Xiaomi Surge S1 64-bit Octa-Core processor with Quad-core Mali-T860 GPU
- 3GB LPDDR3 RAM
- 64GB (eMMC 5.0) Internal storage memory
- 12 Megapixel rear camera with LED flash, 1.25 μm pixel size, f/2.2 aperture and 6P lens 27-mm wide angle lens
- 8 Megapixel front-facing camera with f/2.0 aperture and 27 mm wide-angle lens
- Infrared sensor, 3.5mm audio jack, FM radio
- 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 ac dual-band, Bluetooth 4.1, GPS and USB Type-C
- 2810mAh (minimum) built-in battery with fast charging
Xiaomi Mi 5C is indeed a very good phone and if you want to get most out of the device, then you should download its PC Suite. PC Suites are software which will let you to transfer files between your smartphone and computer. Above all, you can also backup all your important data, phone settings, personal data on your pc with the tool. Incase, if the phone memory gets corrupted then you can use the same backup file and restore Xiaomi Mi 5C phone back with your original data and all the settings.
PC Suite can be used for other purposes as well, such as to sync your bookmarks, calendars, mails, etc to programs like Microsoft Outlook. You can easily sync this data to cloud services of Google, Yahoo, Microsoft, etc; by using PC Suite. Download Xiaomi Mi 5C PC Suite from the below link.