Xiaomi Redmi Pro, the latest powerful flagship smartphone from Chinese manufacturer is now official. Xiaomi announced it today with their first ever Laptop ‘Mi Notebook Air‘ at an event. Starting at the price of 1499 yuan $225 or Rs. 15,100 approximately, the phone comes in 3 variants which goes up to 1999 yuan $300 or Rs. 20,200 approximately.
The new Redmi Pro looks beautiful and premium packed in Brushed Metal body while it is also powerful enough from inside. Xiaomi has powered it up with Deca-Core MediaTek Helio X20 / Helio X25 processor accompanied by 3GB RAM with 32GB / 3GB RAM with 64GB storage / 4GB RAM with 128GB storage. All these variants can also be expanded up to 128GB using MicroSD card. So, not only we can’t doubt about the performance or multitasking but we neither need to worry about the storage capacity.
Redmi Pro is a Dual SIM phone with Hybrid slots and is running out of the box on latest Android 6.0 Marshmallow based MIUI 8. There is also a Fingerprint sensor protecting the phone and data from unwanted sneakers. It sports a 5.5 inch Full HD OLED 2.5D curved glass display offering 1920 x 1080 pixels resolution with up to 100% NTSC color gamut and 60000:1 contrast ratio.
For photography fans, Xiaomi Redmi Pro has not just one but Dual Rear cameras, that includes a 13 Megapixel rear camera with PDAF, dual-tone LED Flash, Sony IMX258 sensor along with a 5 Megapixel secondary camera with Samsung sensor. getting amazing and stunning pictures is just a tap away now. For Selfie shooter, it carries a 5 Megapixel front facing camera. As per connectivity, it is a 4G VoLTE phone also supporting 3G, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac/b/g/n (2.4 / 5GHz), Bluetooth 4.0, GPS + GLONASS and USB Type-C. Xiaomi is running the phone on 4050mAh battery with fast charging.
Xiaomi Redmi Pro Specifications:
- MIUI 8 based Android 6.0 Marshmallow OS
- Hybrid Dual SIM (micro + nano/microSD)
- Fingerprint sensor
- 5.5 inch Full HD OLED 2.5D curved glass display, up to 100% NTSC color gamut, 60000:1 contrast ratio
- 1920 x 1080 pixels resolution
- Deca-Core MediaTek Helio X20 / Helio X25 processor
- 3GB RAM with 32GB / 3GB RAM with 64GB storage / 4GB RAM with 128GB storage
- Expandable up to 128 GB using MicroSD card
- 13 Megapixel rear camera with PDAF, dual-tone LED Flash, Sony IMX258 sensor along with a 5 Megapixel secondary camera with Samsung sensor
- 5 Megapixel front facing camera
- 4G VoLTE, 3G, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac/b/g/n (2.4 / 5GHz), Bluetooth 4.0, GPS + GLONASS and USB Type-C
- 4050mAh battery with fast charging
If you were looking for the latest Xiaomi PC suite or USB Driver for your new Xiaomi Redmi Pro, then this is the correct placed. Download both these tools right away to your desktop in just one click and make the best out of the phone. Using this PC suite you can backup and restore, update firmware, install developer ROMs, sync all important information and data from phone to PC as well as clouds, manage the complete phone from desktop itself, share internet from mobile to PC instantly over USB cable, and do much more. PC suite’s not only increases the phone’s productivity to extreme level but also provides best security to each information stored on the same. Get it right now.