Being the successor of earlier launched V10, the new LG V20 comes with huge upgrade in hardware as well as software. It is a flagship phone priced at Rs. 54,999 in India. It is a Dual SIM phone supporting Nano sim cards and is running on Android 7.0 Nougat operating system. The phone sports an amazing 5.7 inch (2K) Quad HD IPS Quantum display offering 2560 x 1440 pixels resolution with 513 ppi pixel density. There is also a secondary 2.1 inch IPS Quantum Display offering 160 x 1040 pixels resolution. This keeps you updated with all notifications and updates without unlocking the display.
The new LG V20 is powered by Quad-core Snapdragon 820 processor accompanied by Adreno 530 GPU and 4GB LPDDR4 RAM. You just don’t need to worry about performance or multitasking on such powerful processing power. The phone carries 64GB (UFS 2.0) onboard storage memory and further support microSD card up to up to 2TB for expansion. We also get a Fingerprint sensor placed nicely on the rear facing that provides better security to the phone.
LG V20 can also attract photography fans because of its stunning camera and features. First of all, the phone has Dual camera setup at rear facing, that includes a 16 Megapixel shooter with dual-tone LED flash, 75-degree lens, f/1.8 aperture, OIS and Hybrid Auto Focus (HAF) integrating three AF mechanisms – Laser Detection AF, Phase Detection AF (PDAF) and Contrast AF – for both videos and photos, and an 8 Megapixel camera with f/2.4 aperture and 135-degree lens for capturing wide shots. For Selfie fans, the phone has a 5 Megapixel front facing shooter with f/1.9 aperture and 120-degree wide-angle lens allowing you to capture stunning selfies.
Being a flagship phone, V20 supports almost all major connectivity options such as 4G LTE, dual-band WiFi 802.11 ac, Bluetooth 4.2 LE, GPS, NFC and USB Type-C. LG has backed up the phone with 3200mAh removable battery supporting Quick Charge 3.0.
LG V20 Specifications:
- Android 7.0 Nougat OS
- Dual SIM (nano+nano) support
- Fingerprint sensor
- 5.7 inch Quad HD IPS Quantum display with 2560×1440 pixels resolution and 513 ppi pixel density
- 2.1 inch IPS Quantum Display with 160 x 1040 pixels resolution
- Quad-core Snapdragon 820 processor
- Adreno 530 GPU
- 4GB LPDDR4 RAM
- 64GB (UFS 2.0) internal storage memory, Expandable up to 2TB with microSD card
- 16 Megapixel rear camera with OIS 2.0, F1.8 aperture, dual-tone LED Flash, Laser AF, PDAF, CAF, 75-degree lens and Ultra HD 4K video recording
- 8 Megapixel secondary rear camera with f/2.4 aperture and 135-degree lens
- 5MP front camera with f/1.9 aperture, 120-degree wide-angle lens
- 4G LTE, dual-band WiFi 802.11 ac, Bluetooth 4.2 LE, GPS, NFC and USB Type-C
- 3200mAh removable battery with Quick Charge 3.0
Download the official LG PC Suite for your LV V20 from this page for free along with latest USB Driver and LS OSP tool. These are very important external software for your phone that not only provide best security to the data stored on the phone but also increases the productivity to extreme level. For example, using the OSP (On-Screen-Phone) you can access the entire phone screen to navigate directly from your computer. PC Suite on other hand offers several important features such as Syncing and sharing data from phone to computer or clouds, backup and restoring the phone anytime without loosing any data, syncing multimedia files between phone and computer, updating phone to latest firmwares and security patches, sharing mobile internet to PCs over USB instantly, and much more.